Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The Twelve Days of Christmas with piggies. Second Day.





On the Second Day of Christmas, my Slave she gave to me. Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.




Martin: Pardon me but what are these things sitting either side of me?
Slave: They are Turtle Doves and we are acting the second verse of the song.
Martin: I like the idea of being an actor. Is there any remuneration?
Slave: Turtle Doves are friends for life like you and Fernando so you can share some grass after I have taken this photo.
Martin: Not sure about that partridge with Niamh but Turtle Doves sound like nice presents for someone to give his lady love. In case you had forgotten, I do not like pears either.
Slave: None of the Piggyfriends like pears, so if any turn up, then I will eat them.

To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment