Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Twelve Days of Christmas with piggies.

On the First Day of Christmas, my Slave she gave to me....A Partridge in a Pear Tree.


Niamh: Eeek! What is that?
Slave: It is a partridge.
Niamh: Why?
Slave: We are going to enact a song and in the first verse a man gives his true love a partridge in a pear tree.
Niamh: That is a funny present but I will go along with it. So where is the pear tree?
Slave: There is one in the garden but it is raining and I am sure that you do not want to go outside to be photographed next to it and.besides, there are no pears on it in the winter.
Niamh: Quite right and I do not like pears anyway.
Slave: How about a piece of apple?


Niamh: Now that is a good present. What happens next?
Slave: You will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment