Friday, September 9, 2022

Scottie Saying Hello and Enjoying His Hay

Scottie here! I often run off when my mom tries to take my pigture, but on this day I stopped and posed for her. I think it is one of the best photos to show how my stripe goes all around me, and I wanted to show it off.

 

I love hay. Can you tell?

 

In the background you can see my blue cozy. My mom got it for me a few months ago, but I have resisted using it, just to keep her guessing! She realized it didn't weigh as much as some of the other cozies, so she has added some thin cardboard under its "seat." I still ignore it.

 

She saw Coke in it once when he was borrowing my house. When she went to get her camera, he jumped out.

 

This is a fun game!

10 comments:

  1. That is a game enjoyed by guinea pigs the world over. They do something impossibly cute or photogenic, and by the time their slave can pick up a camera and turn around, they are nowhere to be seen! Looking very handsome, Scottie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs, thank you for the compliment about me. Yes, guinea pigs love that game! It's even in the GP Manual (page 42, to be exact, but I ate that page).

      Delete
  2. Scottie what a beautiful glossy coat, you are a very photogenic boar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Motherpig. I am glad you like my coat. My mom says that when she opens the blinds in the winter, it is almost iridescent. I don't know what that means!

      Delete
  3. Scottie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the compliment. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Scottie you’re looking so handsome!
    I love your stripe very dashing. Much love MIL xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIL, I love your description of my stripe as dashing! Thank you. My mom has tried for a long time to get a good pigture of it. Much love. xxxxxx

      Delete
  5. You are a very handsome boy Scotty. It's a shame you don't love your blue cosy yet but .....one of these days .....xx Chris Burton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Chris, and apologies for the late reply! My mom tells me that when I really discover my blue cozy, I won't want to get out of it. Maybe this winter. xx

    ReplyDelete