Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Coke Makes Good Use of Floor Time

Hi, this is Coke reporting in!

 

You saw my brother, Fitz, in "camouflage" the other day, and I thought you might like to see me, too.

 

I'm not really in disguise, but here I am enjoying my Christmas cozy, which is also known as the Hollywood Bowl. I like to get into it when I have floor time. You can see my water bottle hanging near me. Sometimes I get all of the way into the cozy, and my mom can't find me, but on this day I thought I'd show her where I was.

 

Then I thought you might like to see my art project. Yes, I took my favorite sofa and set it on its end! My mom has no idea how I did that, but she grabbed a quick photo, thinking (probably correctly) she'll never see it that way again.

 

It was a one-time project, my assignment being to take a familiar object and display it in an unfamiliar way. Did I do a good job?

2 comments:

  1. Coke I think your undercover name should be Houdini!! Very clever indeed xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I like the name Houdini. I have promised my fellow magicians not to reveal the secret of my trick! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete