Sunday, September 18, 2022

Coke Explores Water-Drinking Techniques


Hello, I am Coke, and I have been asked to give a seminar (webinar) in drinking from a water bottle.

 

Pardon? I wasn't asked to give a seminar? How embarrassing. Nevertheless, since I've already begun, I'll make a few brief remarks.

 

Here you will see me during floor time eating pellets and using a very relaxed posture as I drink from a water bottle. I like this photo because it shows the rosette on top of my head.

 

Oops, sorry, this isn't supposed to be about me.




In this second photo, you will see I am much closer to the bottle. We guinea pigs are lucky that we can turn our heads like this and still remain comfortable. Comfort is very important to us!

 

My mom says there's a joke in here somewhere: Coke talking about water. I don't get it. Would someone explain?

6 comments:

  1. Darling Coke you look dashing! I’m sure many piggies will agree with your wheek about comfort! It’s a must in the life of a handsome piggie! Much love MIL Glynis xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIL Glynis, it is so nice to be described as dashing. I like that! Thank you for your compliments, too, and, yes, comfort is a must. Much love xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Coke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piggyfriends, I am so pleased you like my photos. Thank you. It was fun to do one of my favorite things and then get to give a webinar on it!

      Delete
  3. What an excellent picture of your rosette Coke.....oh and your water webinar was very good XXX Chris Burton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I am so glad you like my rosette, and of course I like to think that I styled it myself. Thanks for the compliment about my webinar! Again, I am sorry for the late reply. xxx

    ReplyDelete