Wednesday, September 30, 2020

We are Buddies

We have been waiting a while for a joint post from our American reporters, Scottie and Nugget, and here it is!


Scottie here. Yes, you have seen the sofa before, and the A-frame, but what have you not yet seen? 

You haven't seen me with my brother!

Due to some lighting problems and her rather modest camera, our mom was beginning to think she'd never be able to capture us in a pigture together. In addition, I, Scottie have been reticent to allow photos.

Last night, though, before floor time, our mom saw us relaxing and thought she'd give a photo another shot, no pun intended. She turned on all the lights, and we didn't move.

Nugget is the croissant to the left, and I am doing my best to define lounging. If I do say so myself, I am doing a rather good job. I glanced up once to see what was happening but decided to let Mom continue. Besides, I had not finished my nap.

Nugget hopes you'll like his style, and I hope you can see that my white stripe still resembles Nessie of Loch Ness fame, though Nessie has, um, grown.

5 comments:

  1. So nice to see you two handsome boars in the same pigture, enjoying some down time! That's what piggy friendships are all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pigture, they look soooo relaxed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cutie-pies, Cindy! Piggies sure do love to lounge! :)

    Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier
    CT, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pigture! Glad you agreed to pose together Nugget and Scottie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big thank you from all of us! Nugget and Scottie are pleased you enjoyed seeing them together. We are very lucky that Scottie joined us this year.

    ReplyDelete