Sunday, September 13, 2020

Some of my Favorite Things ...

We have just received this exciting new story from one of our intrepid guest reporters, Nugget:

Hi all from Nugget! My mom's camera hasn't been working for a while, but the other day she gave it another chance and it worked, much to her surprise. So she's been taking some pigtures of Scottie and me again.

This afternoon, despite rainy weather and therefore not the best lighting, she took this photo and seemed pleased by it. I hope you'll like it, too.

Here I am eating hay, which of course is any guinea pig's favorite pastime. You might be able to tell that I'm eating from a wooden table. My dad made it and also the wooden "A-frame" behind me. I rest in there quite a lot when I'm not busy eating. Beside me is our sofa, which Scottie likes to fold over. I hope you can see the flowers on one side. It is reversible, and we like that.

Well, that is my tour for right now. My mom is trying to get some photos of us on during floor time, but we will have to wait for the sun to come out!

6 comments:

  1. We are so glad that your mom's camera is working again Nugget. That is a great photo and we hope to see a lot more of you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nugget is a very handsome piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet-looking boy, with pretty (handsome?!) markings!

    So nice that your dad enjoys making fun accessories for your cage.

    Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet-looking boy, with pretty (handsome?!) markings! So nice that your dad enjoys making fun accessories for your cage. Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nugget thanks all of you! He is very pleased you like his photo. We are still awaiting more sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly a handsome boy Nugget!!! Carol

    ReplyDelete