Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Twelve Days of Christmas. Ninth Day.



On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my Slave she gave to me, Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids-a-Milking, Seven Swans-a-Swimming, Six Geese-a-laying, Five Gold Rings, Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
















Saoirse: I am not coming out whilst those ladies are dancing over our boxes.
Aoife and Carter: They are only paper. I saw Slave cutting them out. We all like to tear up our newspaper and boxes.
Saoirse: Newspaper and boxes are placed where we expect them to be. I am not coming out even for that grass. Please save me some.

Carter: It is alright Saoirse. I am moving the dancers for you.
Aoife: I am not letting any paper dancers frighten my sister. You can come out of hiding now Saoirse. Actually, these taste rather good.

Carter, Aoife and Saoirse: What is tomorrow's gift?
Slave: It is even sillier than today's and I am not sure how we are going to enact it.
Carter: Why are you tearing out your hair Slave?

To be continued.......



1 comment:

  1. Ann of Piggyville04 January, 2019 16:25

    Adorable paper ladies!!! They brought back cherished childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete