Friday, August 5, 2011

Small warning (Trojan horse virus thingy) when using Google Chrome

Hi there,

Just a small warning from me, Mieke,
at the moment when I try to open  undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com (ie this site),
my virus detector goes wild! This ONLY happens when I use Google chrome as a browser.
I do not get linked to this website, but to some kind of video website (looks like youtube, but isn't)
and a voice and text on screen says I've been selected for a 30 second survey...
According to my anti-virus software this contains a trojan house, and it's blocked by the software.
I'm really hoping i'm the only one who has this problem, and no one else gets this.
If you use google chrome, be sure to run your virus software to see if you didn't get the trojan horse virus thingy! If you don't use chrome, I would be to concerned, you can always run your anti virus, just to be sure...

Stay safe on the web,
and hugs to all agent (in training) piggies,
Mieke

3 comments:

  1. Mieke of the guinygirlz & valentino05 August, 2011 13:25

    Okay after updating to the newest version of the Chrome browser I don't get the virus warning of my anti virus any more.
    So also be sure to update your Chrome browser,
    and keep it updated.

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dont understand why people want to ruin others computers with a darn virus. THank you for the warning! Maybe the secret agents can fight computer virus makers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that we haven't got Chrome.

    ReplyDelete