Friday, August 5, 2011

Piggysnap; Punky Peruvians


Agent Master of Disguise at the Rainbow Bridge


Mystery Agent Mystery








Slave tells me that you are looking for Peruvians for a Piggy Snap.

I am a pure bred Peruvian, my father being a champion show pig, but I was unwanted by my owner as I have a slight head tilt and a black patch around my right eye. She wanted a pure white piggy so I came here to be a Piggyfriend, where I am loved instead of being placed on a board for a show.

A Peruvian's coat parts down the centre and should be brushed straight forward over the eyes but Slave trims my fringe so that I can see out. For showing, I would have had my coat spread out all around me but Slave cuts it to floor length so I can run around and play with my friends.

In these pigtures you can see me from either side so you choose which one to use. Clue. When you can only see white that is my left side. There is also one of me with my fringe cut. Slave isn't much use with a camera but I really do have ruby eyes.

I have chosen the Agent name of Mystery as you cannot tell which end of me is which.

Agent Mystery's real name is spelt the same backwards and forwards is that over the top? He also shares the first name of a man refered to as "the most dangerous man in Europe"


Mystery Agent Campfire

Hello, I am Agent Campfire, a white and red long-haired Peruvian boar. My favorite food ever is carrots! I love carrots, and will often continue wheeking loudly at my slaves if they do not give me my favorite snack. But I also like to eat grass, corn husks, carrot tops, celery leaves and timothy pellets. My slaves always think its funny because I enjoy napping with my face in my pellet bowl. When I’m not napping with my pellets, I like spending time with my best friend Agent Java. Even though whee can’t be in the same cage because she’s a sow, I nap next to the divider so whee can be closer to each other. My secret agent name is Campfire because my real name is a snack humans traditionally make over a campfire – can you guess it?

Get guessing.............

PS we would really like another Peruvian so anyone out there send us your pigtures!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay, whee are happy to see Agent Campfire! Since he is one of our herd whee will leave the name guessing to someone else.

    Agent Master of Disguise is quite a lovely piggy, and such beautiful fur!

    Whee quite like Mystery Agent Mystery's agent name (does that even make sense?) and would like to guess Otto. Our slaves particularly like the double ended photos, one of them accidentally mistook the last photo for a butt instead of a head! Silly humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cali Cavy Collective. Agent Mystery is indeed our Otto.

    We think that Agent Campfire might be Morry. Your lovely website says that his name is derived from S'mores and, although we do not have these in England, our Slave thinks that they might be marshmallow treats.

    Our Slave has been known to put the veggies at Otto's wrong end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Piggyfriends! Agent Campfire is S'more, or Morry as all of us call him =)

    Hehe, Otto must be very accustomed to finding veggies at his rear then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of his head tilt, he often does circles and it must come as a nice surprise to find a veggie when he turns round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If whee turned around to find a veggie whee would certainly be happy too. Say hi to Agent Otto for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Otto Piggyfriend say "Hi" too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Otto Piggyfriend07 August, 2011 22:26

    Sorry! Meant to say Otto says "Hi" too. Must get Slave to cut my fringe again so that I can see the keyboard properly.

    ReplyDelete