Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Piggysnap; Adorable Alpacas

"]
Agent at the Rainbow Bridge Aerial


Mystery Agent Curly

Hello.

My pseudonym is Agent Curly and I am an Alpaca cavy. Alpacas are curly haired Peruvians and come in many colours. Our hair should fall forward over our faces but Slave trims mine so that I can see out. My coat would be much longer but it is cut short to prevent tangles.

Our Slave saw an ad in the local petshop saying "Guinea Pigs free to a good home". She did not waste any time in phoning the number on the ad and my friend and I both came here to live with many other piggies. You have met my friend, Agent Wizard, in another Piggy Snap.

Our previous owner could not manage our long coats, which were dirty and matted with hay when we arrived. She thought that we were not cuddly enough for her children and that piggies may not have been a good choice of pet for them. We both love a cuddle!

Slave named me after a favourite character from a series of books called "Little Grey Rabbit" that she loved as a child. She calls all fluffy piggies by the nickname of -------- but decided to use this as my real name. This character is actually a hedgehog but the name suits fluffy pigs. I can't think of another clue but you should be able to find my name via Google.

Are there any other Alpacas out there? I'd love you to join me in playing Piggy Snap.

6 comments:

  1. The puzzled Surrey Squeakers30 August, 2011 17:58

    Whee think you might be Fuzzypeg but whee are not sure because the original Fuzzypeg was a lot more prickly. On the other hand, hedgehogs aren't fuzzy, but some piggies (like yourself) definitely are! How could anyone think you were not cuddly enough? They need to go to Specsavers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see my agent aerial again. She will always be missed. Thanks for showing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome alpaca agents! Whee have never met any before but think alpacas are lovely nonetheless. We concur with the Surrey Squeakers in guessing that your name is Fuzzypeg?

    What nonsense about the owner thinking you are not cuddly enough for her children. Perhaps it was her children that were not cuddly enough for you! Ah well, whee are glad you are in a loving home now =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are both right. My real name is Fuzzypeg. The children who owned me before called me Gingerninja. When a new piggy arrives here, Slave sometimes keeps their name if it hasn't already been used but she said that I needed a new name for a new start and I concur. Besides which, she had a piggy called Ginger, mother of four, for many years. My friend, Gandalf, was called Silkie which is a breed not a name so that had to go too.

    I would love to have met Agent Aerial. She looks just like me except for the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww Fuzzypeg you look so soft. Such a sweet pig! I have never seen your type of pig in real life, only pigtures. You look very cuddly to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I was right (but didn't post here),

    Agent aerial must be (Moog,) Mavis or Edna, such lovely ladies they were!

    ReplyDelete