Friday, March 29, 2024

Wishing our readers a Happy Easter!


 

"Come with me Benedict," says Slave.


"Oh no!" says Benedict. " I am in the bathroom. Rafael and Valentine told me about being brought here the other day. I hope that I am not going to have a bath"


"Not this time sweetie," says Slave. " We are going to do something special and afterwards you can eat that carrot."


"We are going to wish a very Happy Easter to our readers so please keep still."


"I will eat the mini eggs," says Slave "and you can have some of that carrot for being a good boy. Thank you Benedict."


 

                                       HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE AND EVERYPIG!


1 comment:

  1. Scottie, Coke, Cindy02 April, 2024 21:03

    Benedict, what fun you had for the holidays! How nice that you and your friends got to help your mum wish everyone a Happy Easter. You were excellent at posing, even with a tasty carrot right in front of you. We are glad that you didn't have to, um, help with spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete