Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 On behalf of all the Piggyfriends, Rafael is here to wish everyone a very happy St. Patrick's Day.


Orla was going to be in our photo this year as Slave's pendant would have showed up well on her bright, white coat but I was picked up to have my nails trimmed and, as Slave had her camera at the ready, I became the...er.. victim. Not that I minded as I was rewarded with a carrot for being a good boy.


Please join us in raising a glass on this special occasion....


.......filled with fresh, green grass of course.


                                                   Slainte! Cheers! Good Health to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Scotie, Coke, CIndy21 March, 2024 20:17

    Rafael, how lucky you were to be chosen to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! You look great with the beautiful pendant. We hope all of you had a very special day! We are pleased that you had such nice fresh grass to fill your Guinness glass, too.

    ReplyDelete