Tuesday, June 14, 2022

New Piggyville Girls!!

 

Hi! I am Tilley of the Piggyville Girls. I was lonely when my friends went to the Rainbow Bridge so my Mom and Dad searched far and wide for some piggy friends for me. They brought home two girly piggies, who are about six months old from the Brother Wolf Rescue in Asheville, North Carolina.

Here in the farmlands and mountains of Western North Carolina there are very few piggies at rescues but I got lucky because a very kind human brought in two piggies just for ME!!!


Here I am with my new friend Ceilidh ( pronounce it like Kaylee ). Just between you and me, I think that Ceilidh has wacky hair. She looks like a punk rocker but she is very loveable and likes to cuddle with me.


Hi. I am Shannon also known as Silverstone Shannon, Speedy Shannon and Greased Lightning Shannon. It has taken days for my Mommy to take a photo of me. I love cuddling in her lap with my new friend Tilley.

I have so much room to race around that I even jump over piggies that get in my way but, so far, I have not jumped out of our C&C home.

It is great to be a part of a big loving family that makes us the centre of their attention.

3 comments:

  1. You look so happy with your new little piggy friends, and they look very content too! A good day for everyone; they are very lucky little girls to end up with you, Ann and Paul at Piggyville...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tilley! Your new sisters are as lovely as you are! You all have come to a wonderful family where you will be loved forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilley, we are so happy you have found two wonderful new sisters, and we'd like to send a big Welcome Home to Ceilidh and Shannon! They are beautiful piggies, and how great that you are all getting along so well and having fun. You are very lucky to be Piggyville Girls. Scottie, Coke, Fitz, and Cindy

    ReplyDelete