Friday, April 9, 2021

Introducing Our New Sofa!

We have just received this exciting news flash from our field reporters, Scottie and Nugget:

I am Scottie, and have I told you I have a new sofa? I mean, my brother, Nugget, and I have a new sofa, although I did my best to claim it first!

In the first pigture, I think you can see that I am perfectly configured to the shape of the sofa, as the instruction manual suggested. (OK, I am kidding about the instruction manual.) One step into it, though, and I completely relaxed. It is the ultimate in comfort. Well, besides our other sofa, of course!

Now I'll display it on its side, so you can get a better view, and I'll just scamper off. You can't see me, can you?

8 comments:

  1. So comfy-cozy!!! My husband used to say that piggies are just simple creatures who love being cozy (so true!).

    Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CT, USA
    Gidgy, Gizmo, Dart, Feather, Tessie & Purdy forever in heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann and Buddy Boston Terrier, I think Scottie and Nugget are doing their best to perfect the concept of coziness. Scottie gives this sofa a 10 on a scale of 10!

      Delete
  2. So groovy!
    From Ellen with Chinnies Zoey, Taffy, and Chin Chin, bunny Kiwi, and kitty Lava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, Zoey, Taffy, Chin Chin, Kiwi, and Lava, I believe Scottie agrees with your assessment. He says "groovy" will be one of his new words!

      Delete
  3. We love your new sofa Nugget and Scottie. Just the perfect shape for a piggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Piggyfriends! Nugget and Scottie are pleased you love their sofa, and they agree that its shape is perfect!

      Delete
  4. There is nothing more relaxing than contemplating a happily snoozing guinea pig. In fact, you've inspired me to try it myself, Scottie --- I'm off to have a nap on the human sofa (not nearly as comfy as yours, but humans are not the comfort experts that piggies are).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs, Scottie is pleased that he was able to be an inspiration to you. He says that guinea pigs not only want to relax but also hope to improve the relaxation abilities of their humans! (He hopes you had a good nap.)

      Delete