Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Hallowe'en, Readers !

 "What is all this about?" asks Hazel Piggyfriend.



"It is Hallowe'en tonight," says Slave."And you can light our pumpkin later when it is dark. That is the lighter and the little candle in front of you."



" I am not too sure about these little fellows." says Hazel.


" It all looks very colourful," says Hazel," and those leaves look tasty!"



"I will come and light the little candle later but I think that I will ask you to put it in the pumpkin. I do not want to singe my whiskers."


Happy Hallowe'en to all of our readers. Maybe next year, we will be able to celebrate properly.


3 comments:

  1. You make a lovely Hallowe'en spokespig, Hazel; your beautiful luxuriant coat looks so nice with the other Hallowe'en colours. Happy Hallowe'en to the Piggyfriends, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggyfriends, Hazel Piggyfriend looks so festive with the Hallowe'en decorations -- great pigtures, and we know the Piggyfriends celebrated in style! Nugget and Scottie have offered to help eat any leftover goodies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete