Saturday, October 24, 2020

Floor Time!

Hello from Nugget!

My mom finally got a photo of me enjoying floor time. Scottie and I were out, and she saw I was eating pellets from the wood table (you see just a corner of it). Scottie ran past me, and when I turned to see where he went, she took this pigture.

To the right is a water bottle in a wood holder my dad made, and behind me you will see our PVC tube (Scottie likes to sleep in it) and also the area our dad made for floor time. It is sort-of-linoleum with a wood frame. The wood is untreated, so if we chew on it, that is all right. Scottie has done several taste tests and given it his approval.

You will also see hay strewn about. Sometimes it's as much fun to play with hay as it is to eat it.

My mom is now trying to get a photo of Scottie on the floor, or of us together there. Wish her luck!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you "footloose and fancy free". enjoying some floor time, Nugget!

    What lucky boys you and Scottie are to have such a handy dad, who builds all those improvements for your cage and your floor time area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat and the Prairie Pigs! I had fun posing for the photo, and I do like floor time.

    My dad thanks you for the compliment. He enjoys making various wood items, and we enjoy chewing them!

    ReplyDelete