Sunday, May 10, 2020

One Sofa = Hours of Relaxation

Nugget here, and still on my sofa! I mean the sofa I share with my brother, Scottie. He is thinking of becoming a builder or an architect, and he likes to change furniture around. The other day he pushed over the sofa so the back became the cushions, but I didn't let that stop me. That's how I am sitting in this pigture, on the sofa's back. Hey, it is comfortable. You should try it.

In fact, "comfort" is my middle name. Oh, wait. No, it's not.

We have other places to hide under or play on or in, but our mom says instead of being couch potatoes, we are "couch cucumbers." I am just happy to hear the word "cucumber"!

Is it time to eat?

1 comment:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs15 May, 2020 20:00

    It makes me relaxed just to look at that pigture of you snoozing on your sofa --- thanks for posting, Nugget!

    ReplyDelete