Monday, December 23, 2019

Sometimes posing for a pigture is a little bit scary.

Martin Piggyfriend here. Slave is taking lots of Christmas pigtures ( there is no stopping her once she gets out her camera ) and she wanted me to pose with this huge reindeer.





How come Bonbon and Magnus got to pose with the pretty things from the boxes? This was a step too far so I ran and hid underneath it.

Slave's son is home for Christmas so he picked me up to show me that the reindeer was not really scary just BIG compared to a little piggy like me. Actually, up close, he looks rather friendly so.....



.....I agreed to sit next to him and this is the result.




After all that excitement, I flaked out for a nice nap. I was too tired even to tackle that chicory leaf  ( but I did eat it later ).

No comments:

Post a Comment