Friday, December 27, 2019

Happy Boxing Day from the Prairie Pigs !


Hi everyone, it's me, Pavarotti from the Prairie Pigs!  We all want to wish everyone a wonderful peaceful and happy holiday season.  It's Boxing Day here in Canada and the silly humans are all out shopping, but we guinea pigs know how to really celebrate --- by eating cilantro out of boxes!

We received two piggy-themed Christmas cards this year (behind me in this photo).  The lovely card on the right came from Auntie Penny, all the way from England, and when you open the one on the left, the guinea pig sings Jingle Bells.  I`m known for my singing voice too, but I'm more of a tenor while the guinea pig who sings on the card sounds like a soprano (or maybe a chipmunk!).


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting on the blog at last Pavarotti! We all hope to see more of you and the Prairie Piggies in the New Year.

    That cilantro looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete