Sunday, April 14, 2019

New Agent Peter Parker Joins Undercover Guinea Pigs


Hi there, I'm Heathcliffe, the newest Prairie Pig.  I was just a little porker when I arrived here, but I've grown a lot and am now big enough to apply for "Agent Status"!   Up until now, none of the Prairie Pigs has ever become an Agent, so I'm hoping that being the first Agent here will give me the inside track to become Number One Boyfriend to the beautiful Bonnie McSmithers.  (Bonnie is the only girl Prairie Pig, so as you might imagine, there is quite a bit of competition among the five of us boys to get her attention!)

I would like my Agent Name to be Peter Parker (alter ego of Spiderman, of course).  I do have some history there, since it was my name at the Humane Society shelter before Slave picked me to come home with her and become a Prairie Pig.  This is my portrait from the shelter website:


I even have a super power, which is cage rattling!  I'm very good at it and practice all the time.  (Slave begs me to stop, because she says she has already spent too much money on piggy dental work, but I ignore her --- slaves don't understand about Agent stuff!)  To tell the truth, I'm not sure how cage rattling would help me in my work as an Agent, but you never know, do you?

Well, it's been almost half an hour since my last snack, so I think I'd better go and eat something   now;  I don't want to take a chance on falling below Agent weight with my first big assignment coming up soon...



Are there any other aspiring Agents out there?  Apply here!  It would be extra fun if there were a few of us rookies who could take training and practice our Agent moves together.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome agent Peter Parker! Whee think cage rattling is a useful skill to alert the slave to the need of more veggies, pellets or water...
    We have no bars in our cage (just wood and hobby glass), so we need to find other ways. Binky is very good at drinking loudly, very useful when slaves need to fill the bottles.
    For pellets Peaches (a late agent) would gnaw on the bowl, that is a sound slaves like to stop, so was always good for getting new pellets.
    For veggies we have the Cookie alarm (aka Agent Meerkat), she can be very loud of she wants too!

    Welcome as our newest blog member, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikey! The Prairie Pigs are very excited about the possibility of getting more of the international exposure they have always felt they deserved.

      Yes, piggies are great communicators and it's interesting how their most creative efforts always seem to be focused around food! My Jasper likes to stack his dishes on top of each other once they are empty --- a subtle suggestion that it's time to refill them, I think...

      Delete
  2. Welcome Agent Peter Parker! How lovely to have a new herd of piggies to help out with our blog. Our Slave has not been able to post recently but we hope that she will soon be watching us with her camera at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Piggyfriends and Aunt Penny --- the Prairie Pigs have been fans and followers of the Piggyfriends for a long time and hope to meet them on a virtual adventure sometime soon!

      Delete
  3. welcome {eter Parker. We love your name. and we love your super power as well. look forward to more pigtures love the misfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Misfits! We know there is a long and honorable tradition of Misfit Agents, but if you have any potential new applicants, maybe we could get trained and go on missions together!

      Delete
  4. Hi Peter Parker!! I am Honeydew of Piggyville and I have super pig cage rattling powers. I can make so much noise that it drives Squirly and Slaves crazy. You can use your cage rattling powers to notify your slave when it is time for her to kiss, cuddle and feed you. I tell my slave that I could scare away bad people with my cage rattling racket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Honeydew! I bet I could learn a thing or two about cage rattling from you, and I'm always keen to pick up new techniques. Slave says my cage rattling sounds more like a tiger than a guinea pig already!

      Delete