Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Easter Everyone





All of the Piggyfriends think that this is really a celebration for Slaves as they get to eat lots of chocolate eggs but we love to share our photos with our readers.

Here is Casper Dangermouse investigating Slave's cache of Easter decorations. " I hope that they are not real rabbits" he says. " We do not like them coming into our garden and eating our veggies."

" Don't worry Casper, they are only toy ones," replies Slave. " I do everything that I can to keep real ones out of our garden."

" Thank you for sitting still so nicely whilst I took these photos," says Slave. " You know that I will do anything for chicory," replies Casper.

Slave wanted to take some of us outside to take photos today but it is really hot out there and Slave has had to get the fans out of the attic. It should not be like this in April. So Slave took a photo of some of her tiny daffodils instead.


We hope that your Slaves get to eat lots of chocolate and that all the piggies get yummy veggies instead. Happy Easter everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Casper Dangermouse is so sweet-looking, like my Ozzie. As I have probably told you over and over, my youngest son, back in the day, used to say Ozzie (aka Gizmo) had "honest eyes."
    Happy Easter, Penny, and all piggies and slaves!
    Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier in CT
    Gidget, Gizmo (aka Ozzie), Dart, Feather, Tessie & Purdy, with love always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Ann and Buddy. Happy Easter to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pigtures!

    I can remember when Casper was just a tiny little speedy, snow-white "Dangermouse", and now he looks so calm and dignified and poses so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casper Dangermouse.20 April, 2019 23:43

    Thank you Aunty Pat. I can still be speedy when I see the camera coming but I will sit nicely when bribed with a veggie.

    ReplyDelete