Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Calendar piggies: February 2013

This months calendar piggies are Jocelyn's Benito and Edgeworth
Benito, part of this pigture is in the wall calendar

Agent Butterloaf (aka Edgeworth) 
I was adopted in January 2009. I will turn up my pink snoot at greens that I am not in the mood for, but I'm always in the mood for a good carrot. When dining I like to puff out my coat - makes me look even bigger!
Edgeworth as shown in the wall calendar
My name comes from a video game lawyer. He is quite dapper and smart (like me.)
Loafing is my favorite thing to do and I am quite good at it. I look very plump when I do so! It's truly amazing. Sometimes I hear talk of how I come from a regal line because I am so picky and easily become quite fussy. Elizabeth I had guinea pigs carried from room to room on silk cushions, a fine way of travel. Whenever I have something done that is displeasing - late veggie service, nail clipping, etc. - I will chatter my teeth and act huffy. Because I get fussy I have my own palace, but it is right next to my friends so we can still chat.
My favorite game is draining the water bottle. I have had a variety of water bottles and they all are fun to drain!
Edgeworth enjoying hay
Agent Cannonball (Benito)
I joined my piggy friends on June 2009. I am a very shy piggy and like to follow my friends around. But I can be brave! Whenever I want to do something I bowl right through - thence my secret agent name.
Benito as shown in the calendar
I live with my piggy friend, Gruden von Squeekycheeks. We used to not get along, so we had a gate placed between us so we could still see and talk to each other. Then we had to move to a new city with new living places, and then I realized I might lose my friend forever!  I got really upset and managed to break through the wall - I am a big and strong piggy! - and made it over to my friend's side. Everyone was surprised that I did it but now we are inseparable.
I love all kinds of foods. I am a good eater!
Benito in stealth mode, can you spot him?
My friend showed me the ramp to our penthouse. Sometimes there are treats up there! He is a good friend. I don't go exploring very much but it's okay if I have a buddy to follow.
My favorite thing to do is sit on plushy cushions. A nap on a nice cushion is the best.

Benito and his friend Gruden von Squeekycheeks

6 comments:

  1. Such handsome piggies.

    So you have moved! Now we know why our Christmas card came back "Return to Sender".

    Hope you like your new city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agent Cannonball's peeg kiss face is adorable, and Butterloaf looks very cozy in the pile of hay. Whee greatly enjoyed reading the February calendar peegs' stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think we spotted a little pig eye on the left hand side of the fleece forest are we right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we think that we can see that too. It is easy for a black piggy to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww we enjoyed reading all about the Feb agents. We loved the action photos of you piggies as well:) We think we spotted a little black piggie in the corner of the fleece forest as well. Good job Benito!!

    ReplyDelete