Friday, January 4, 2013

Meet Hazelnut Our Contest Winner

Oh my, how exciting! Peanut Butter is sooooo jealous he squealed the whole time I was having my photo shoot! By the way my name is spelt Hazelnut So, here is a pigture of me when I heard the happy news right after this morning's brekkie.





BTW I thought I might include a photo of me as the intrepid space explorer in case it is useful for the sci fi book



Whee think we have managed to spell your name right this time WOL whee is sorry for doing it wrong

5 comments:

  1. Awww.. you are so cute! Congratulations again Hazelnut.

    A human must have made that spelling mistake.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my you are a pretty piggy! Congrats on winning the contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you are such a great space explorer! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Hazelnut! Love the pigture of you perched on top of the pigloo, ready to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Hazelnut!

    ReplyDelete