Saturday, October 23, 2010

Piggy Snap Lemon Agouti

Hurray we have another Lemon Agouti piggy snap lets meet agent DJ.........



Agent DJ



Greetings Agent Ghost! I would like to become Agent DJ. I just found out today that I'm a Lemon Agouti after seeing all the pretty pictures of the lovely sows on your web site. The humans who we share our home with did not know what I was, besides adorable, until today. They named me after another beloved piggie, who was also a Lemon Agouti.

I enjoy eating hay and carrots and fighting with my roommate Chakalaka. Sometimes the humans separate us when we fight, but we get very upset when we are apart. Chakalaka would make a good agent too, but he's not an agouti. I think he is a dust mop.

The human has attached a recent photo of me. Maybe if I can be an Agent, they will stop calling me Baby DJ, and I can be Agent DJ instead. That would be great. I am not a baby. I am eight months old now and weigh 2.86 pounds. I am trying to gain more weight so I can weigh more than Chakalaka some day. He's more than three pounds, but I think that most of that is fur.

Please let me know if I can join your group. Even though I had a heart problem when I was younger, I'm sure that I can be a great agent.

Best Wishes,

Agent? DJ

Welcome Agent DJ we are glad to have you on board maybe you could write and tell us about your heart problem we love sharing medical advice here to help other piggies.

Now everypig else your clues to DJ's real name.... its a welsh name meaning from the ocean and is also the surname of a very famous american singer song writer whose first name was Bob.

Get Guessing

Ghost

7 comments:

  1. our first thought was Donovan, but after some consideration we think that's not his name..
    We do have an idea about his real name, but want to give others a chance. Dido been really good guessing the name, so we like to hear what she thinks...

    Woopy say hi to Agent DJ! always nice to meet more lemon agouti's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! We know who this is but, like our Dutch colleagues, we will wait to give everyone a chance.

    Agent Avatar in particular thinks that he is very handsome and we all want to say "Welcome Agent DJ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan at a guess?

    When is it going to be Tricolour or Tort and White snap??? The question is, what photo of my stunning self to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think that you are right Dido but we believe that he is known as Baby Dilly, though not for much longer by the sound of it. We are sure that he is one of the Cavy Collective from Florida and has a friend called Donovan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dido we have heard that we will do white and tort or tricolour (or both) soon! So we will contact you on twitter so you can send us your pigture!
    Slave is one of the admins of this site, so should be a reliable source...

    ReplyDelete
  6. we do not even have a guess... so waiting to find out real name:)

    ReplyDelete