Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Pigture Report

Agent Butterloaf here - I was carefully watching from my pigloo of a setup that I overheard was for "a Halloween photo shoot." I remember from last year that meant I got to eat lots of parsley so I was excited. After a lot of setup outside of my house, I was picked up (I always squeak a lot so people know to be careful with my chubby self) and placed on a blanket with lots of parsley! My piggy buddy Flashbang Fatbottom got to join me too, he hung out in a cool box. We both ate a lot of parsley and when we were done we went back to our pigloos. I got to wear a fancy chapeau, too!


Agent Cannonball - Me was put into a box and couldn't find a treat at first. Me sat quietly but still no treat. So me ran around and bulldozed the entire set to find it, but me still couldn't find the treat! Then me was put back into my pigloo. Then me received treats! Finally!!

7 comments:

  1. Slave here is making strange noises.. hope she is okay ;-).

    Igor
    p.s. she probably is, she makes the same noise when she catches me sleeping or being sweet to Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Agents Butterloaf and Cannonball are ridiculously cute.. hope to see more photoshoots soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pigtures Agent, Butterloaf you are looking particularly chubby, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Agent Butterloaf you are such a sweet piggie indeed!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you have such a cute little face Agent Cannonball!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mopsy, slave of Dido01 November, 2010 11:04

    Such a cute pigture! Agent Butterloaf is a big lad isn't he!

    ReplyDelete