Monday, March 28, 2011

Mademoiselle Chanel

Bonjour!

It is time to reveal my real identity *drumroll*


My real name is Coco
I live with Agent I and I'm almost 8 months old. My hobbies are popcorning, chasing Agent I and getting a massage from J.
I'm not actually French (good guess, piggyfriends!) but as a secret agent I like to practice with different identities.

I got my name in the shelter, and J decided to keep it because apparently, Igor and Coco are a famous couple (librarians.. *sigh*). She thinks we were meant to be (I think agent I is a grumpy old man and enjoy teasing him ;-))

5 comments:

  1. Love this picture, you look like you're smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali (piggy slave)29 March, 2011 07:58

    What a beautiful girl! Coco is quite a sweet looking piggy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jocelyn: I was smiling! I just reached agent weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww such a beautiful piggie!!! Coco your a model!

    ReplyDelete