Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Have Another Gorgeous Golden


Agent Beaver

Greetings Agent Ghost and Agent Acorn! I would like to become Agent Beaver. The rescue where I lived before joining the Collective said that I am a Satin Cinnamon Agouti, but I think that I look a lot like Agent Acorn. I also think that she is very cute!

I've had a rough few weeks. I got a brand new chew log and devoured it in a week. I must have eaten too much because I became very ill. The primates who live with me talk about fluid in my chest, lymphoma, and all sorts of other things I don't understand. All I know is that they took me to a place that they call the spa. I stayed there two days next to a cat and on top of a bird who said a lot of random words and made no more sense than the primates.

They gave me some nebulizer treatments and some sort of gas called isoflurone and when I woke up, I could breath again. I woke up the next morning, and still couldn't breath, so they gave me more isoflurone and when I woke up I could breath again. I've been back to the spa a couple more times and all they do is put me in a box and take my picture with a really big camera. It's not a very good camera. All the pigtures are boring. They're in black and white and you can't even see my fur or pretty eyes. The primates and all the nice people at the spa were all very excited with the last pigture because they said that all the fluid was gone. I'm glad to hear that. The last two times they saw the fluid, they shaved my sides. I have very nice fur, I don't like to have my sides shaved. I think it looks very silly. I can't wait for it to grow back.

I have to drink nasty medicines twice a day now. I hope that won't last long. I really don't like them at all. But, I do feel better.

My secret agent powers are devouring logs at rapid speed and jumping on top of things. I'm not quite up to jumping on top of things yet, but if they were to put me next to the girls' pen, I bet I could jump over the wall to get to them. Unfortunately, the primates don't give me that chance.




I'm named after the male primate's favorite peanut butter cup. My tummy is golden red and my fur is chocolate brown with golden red tips. My little ears have been chewed up, so they even have the little ridges like a peanut butter cup. I'm a happy little guy and I love to meet new people. I hope you will let me be a Secret Agent.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Another gorgeous Agouti.

    We have been following the progress of one of our friends on the GPDD and we think that we can finally put a face to the name and that you are Reese from the Cavy Collective.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali (piggy slave)13 March, 2011 12:32

    Agent Acorn would like to say what a handsome piggy Agent Beaver is! Whee especially like the bit about the color of his tummy, mine is just like yours. Whee are sad to hear about the nasty fluid and medicines, and sincerely hope you get well very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese! It's so nice to meet you! Your photos and story are fun. We're so glad you're feeling better. And congrats on becoming an Agent! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Reese you are a very very handsome piggie indeed!! Welcome to the agents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mopsy, slave of Dido14 March, 2011 08:22

    Reese, what a handsome lad you are. Hope you continue to make good progress.

    ReplyDelete