Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Girl in Town

Igor and Coco
It is I, Agent I, and I would like you all to meet my new cagemate Coco. She looks like chicory on legs (yum) and is only 6 months old. I selected her personally from a group of 4 lovely ladies at the shelter in Haarlem (if you click here you can maybe still see her pigture together with her sisters Yaya and Bibi.. yes, you read that correctly; sister of a Yaya..)

Coco

Her hobbies are popcorning and chasing me around the cage. When she sits on J's lap (the human) she really enjoys being petted and she stretches out sooo much that she looks like an enourmously hairy piggy puddle. She has red eyes and is a white and lilac coloured coronet guinea pig (a coronet is a longhaired pig with a single rosette on the top of her head).



 Without further ado, I give you mademoiselle Coco!! *drumroll*


Photo Coco: http://instagr.am/p/BbqOe/
Photo Igor and Coco: http://instagr.am/p/BWGhd/ 

6 comments:

  1. The Surrey Squeakers06 February, 2011 15:59

    Welcome to the gang, Coco! We LOVE your eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Coco. What a beautiful piggy you are!

    You will make Igor and your human happy again after losing Yaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Coco we hope you keep Agent I on his toes.

    Now the all important question that I has not answered how much do you weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost!! You do not ask a Lady how much she weighs!!

    Btw, I do keep that old man on his toes *giggle* i chase him and make him strut for my entertainment. He loves it though..

    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old man?

    900 grams, mate

    Igor *mumblemumblemumble*

    ReplyDelete