Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Easter from the Piggyfriends.

Hello Readers. Caoimhe Piggyfriend here. I am not going to eat that chocolate egg so Slave has given me this nice grass. I am not sure whether that is to keep me from running off or because I am a good girl and am sitting still for the photo.



We all want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.


Slave does not like bunnies in the garden as they sneak in and eat our veggies but these toy ones seem quite safe to me. They are not even stealing my grass.

2 comments:

  1. Caoimhe, you are a very pretty girl, and you did an excellent job posing with your lovely basket and friends! How nice that your bunny pals did not eat your grass. We hope you enjoyed even more fresh grass for Easter. From your friends Scottie, Coke, Fitz, and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppy Easter to you all. Indeed you are very good and deserved that grass. Much love Glynis xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete