Thursday, February 2, 2023

OUR NEW FURNITURE

Hello all from Fitz, Coke, and Scottie!

We would like to show you some wonderful presents we received from friends for Christmas.

In the first photo, I, Fitz, am enjoying a very plush sofa decorated with reindeer. Two pads came with it, so if I want it even more plush, I can ask my mom to add a pad.

I, Coke, am in the second (but just as important) photo. My mom calls this our muffler, as it is open at both ends and is very warm. It also has reindeer on it. Oh, you might notice lots of shredded newspaper around. That is some of our bedding, but who needs bedding when they have a cozy muffler?

Last but not least it is I, Scottie, also enjoying the sofa. It is roomy, as I think you can see! This was the first time I sat in it, so you might be able to tell I am testing it out.

We all immediately explored our new furniture, and we use it each day. Yes, sometimes we even compete a bit for it.

It came just in time, because winter is definitely here!

6 comments:

  1. I love your new furniture boys and the reindeer pattern. Cold weather on its way again so snuggle up and share! Chris Burton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris. We are so glad you like our furniture and the festive pattern! We promise to share and keep warm in the cold weather.

      Delete
  2. Wow boys what great furniture you received! Your slave has taken awesome pigtures of you all. Sending lots of nose scritches and gentle hugs. Much love MIL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIL, we are pleased you like our furniture and our pigtures. We had fun posing for them since we didn't realize we were posing! Sending soft brrrrs your way, with much love. xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Splendid new furniture boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Piggyfriends. We didn't even ponder it before we jumped right in! Usually we have to think about new things for a while.

      Delete