Saturday, December 24, 2022

Happy Holidays!

Scottie, Fitz, and Coke here!

We are very excited to be invited to a Christmas party and are busy preparing for our trip. I, Scottie, wanted to bring my snowman mug along with me, hoping there will be, um, libations, and I also packed some food in my Santa lunchbox. I mean, I packed food for all of us in our lunchbox. (You will see a pigture of Coke with it, too.)

Fitz said he wasn't going anywhere unless he could take Santa with him. He promises he has been a good boy this year, and he wants to make sure Santa knows where he is when presents are being delivered.

Coke said he's a bit behind in sending his cards out, so he's bringing some with him, and he hopes everyone will notice the lovely guinea pig on the towel we are using to keep our feet warm.

We hope everyone and everypig will have a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the story and beautiful festive pigtures! Has Fitz had his fur trimmed specially, all piggies looking exceptionally handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and many apologies for not answering sooner! Fitz's hair grows incredibly fast, and I have to trim it every other week or so. He even needs to have his bangs trimmed. I am still learning to do that!

    ReplyDelete