Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

Coke here, wanting to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

At the beginning of my photo shoot, my mom set out some small pieces of carrot and squash to make the photo look more festive, and, yes, to keep me occupied. Those photos didn't come out as well as she had hoped, so she tried again, without the food.

Can you believe it? But I decided to pose for her politely (having already eaten by then), and she decided the second set of pigtures was better.

I hope you will like this pigture. It was fun to sit with the pumpkin "sculpture," even though it was inedible. (It was actually so obviously inedible that I didn't even try to smell it. LOL.)

There is a lot of orange, which is now making me hungry, so I am dreaming of carrots, raw sweet potato slices, pumpkin pie ... Oh, my mom says I can't eat pumpkin pie. Hey, two out of three isn't bad.

Don't worry, I promise to share my holiday goodies with Scottie and Fitz!

5 comments:

  1. ann@piggyville.com24 November, 2022 15:39

    Oh how adorable. You Mommy takes such good pictures and you are such a patient piggy. I guess it is easier to be patient when your tummy is full. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from the Piggyville Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piggyville Girls, my mom and I thank you for the compliments, and we hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Yes, since she had fed me some goodies, I did feel I should be patient. Maybe I was a bit sleepy, too, after eating! LOL.

      Delete
  2. ann@piggyville.com24 November, 2022 15:40

    Oh how adorable. You Mommy takes such good pictures and you are such a patient piggy. I guess it is easier to be patient when your tummy is full. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from the Piggyville Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on dreaming about yummy veggies I’m sure your mom will give you more cause you behaved so well for her taking your pigtures 🥰🥰 love and nose scritches to you all and your darling mom. MIL xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIL, dreaming about veggies is my favorite dream, and then of course I wake up hungry. I am glad you liked my pigture. Sending love and soft brrrrs to all of you! xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete