Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Candle Lighting at Piggyfriends

Hello Readers.

Peaches drew the short hay and was chosen to light our candle this year.


Peaches: Don't think that you are going to bribe me with that lettuce Slave. I need you to light the candle for me. That device looks dangerous to me.


Peaches: Thank you Slave. That was much safer and I did not get my whiskers singed.

All the Piggyfriends are remembering many Piggyfriends past and a whole host of pets that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge down the years but especially Daddy Slave, who is looking after them all until we can meet up again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Penny what a heart felt comment embellished with a funny story. The Piggyville girls were upset that their regular candle had ben burned down to a stub. They were not too impressed with the new candle. Oh I should of tried the lettuce trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaches, you are a lovely girl, and you did a wonderful job representing the Piggyfriends and also letting your mum light the candle. What a beautiful remembrance you had at your house, especially remembering your dad. Scottie, Coke, Fitzgerald, and Cindy

    ReplyDelete