Saturday, July 4, 2020

If I am Sitting Just Right, You Might See This

We have just received this new post from our Guest Reporter, Scottie:



A big hello from Scottie! I don't like to pose for photos, so my mom has to wait for me to rest on my sofa before she can get a pigture. She took this one because my white stripe made her think of "Nessie" from Loch Ness in Scotland.

What do you think?

If I were able to travel, I would like to meet Nessie. I imagine we would have things in common, like hiding when people come around, or enjoying food and eating a lot. I am told that, like me, Nessie is camera-shy.

Maybe Nessie just needs a sofa!

2 comments:

  1. aww you are adorable and I love the pigture of you sitting on your sofa. so soft looking and comfy. so happy to see you little scottie a big hello from the misfits of Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white stripe does look like that famous picture of Nessie swimming through Loch Ness!

    I bet she would like to meet a nice boy like you, Scottie; I wouldn't be surprised if being a monster might be lonely...

    ReplyDelete