Friday, March 27, 2020

Meet My New Brother, Scottie !


Scottie came to live with us in late January, and I am very happy to introduce him to you! My mom and dad named him Scottie because he reminds them of the Belted Galloway cows of Scotland. They adopted him from a couple who thought they had purchased two girl piggies at the pet store, but one night they discovered four little faces instead of two looking up at them. Scottie is one of those surprise babies.

Since my new brother is young, he likes to run around our cage, popcorn, and use our sofa as a trampoline. Here are pigtures of each of us on the sofa. Scottie is the black-and-white pig, and I, Nugget, am the white, black, and tan pig.






I had surgery in January so I wasn't able to meet my brother for quite a long time. When we met, we immediately got along, and the next morning our dad saw us resting side by side and knew we were going to be good friends.

My surgery went well, as I hope you can see.

We send good wishes to all.

Nugget (proud big brother to Scottie)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, everyone! 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Scottie! You are a lucky boy to have such a great big brother; it looks as if you are both really enjoying that sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you two are adorable. so glad I got to see you both. hugs from the misfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny and the Piggyfriends30 March, 2020 13:33

    Welcome Scottie and hello to Judith and Jean and the Misfits. Lovely to hear from you. The world has gone mad and our piggies are helping to keep us sane.Hard to get enough veggies for the Piggyfriends but the grass is beginning to grow at last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Scottie!!! Thanks for brightening up our day We love to look at handsome piggys on the blog. Cheers the Girls from Piggyville

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen G. in Hawaii with 3 chinchillas, bunny & cat25 April, 2020 22:35

    Aww!@ Whee are so glad Nuggets' surgery went well!! Hello to Penny, Jean & the misfits, Cindy, and everybody!! Lots of love to you during this unprecedented time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, adorable Scotty! You remind me of my Dart, but she was a Peruvian piggy!
    Love,
    Ann & Buddy Boston Terrier
    Gidgy, Gizmo, Dart, Feather, Tessie & Purdy Piggies,
    always in our hearts

    ReplyDelete