Wednesday, August 14, 2019

New Piggyville Girl!






Hello! I am Tilley, the newest member of the Piggyville clan. I am two
months old and a red American piggy. I was born in North Carolina to a
cavy breeder. She decided that I was not show quality so I was adopted
by Ann & Paul. They think I'm a Top Quality piggy. I am named Tilley
after the Canadian hat that my Mum always wears. My nickname is Tilley
put-put because I make little sounds when I'm walking.




Here is a picture of me being introduced to Squirly and Honeydew.
Squirly is sniffing my chin. I think she can smell my favorite
treat....carrots.



It wasn't long after we were introduced that we all sat down for a yummy
pile of grass. Honeydew told me that Mum walks far and wide looking for
different varieties of grass and edible plants for us to enjoy. Squirly
said that Mum always wears her Tilley hat when she goes looking for
grass. There is even a secret compartment in her hat were she hides
edible plants that she finds in the forest. Gosh I am lucky to have been
adopted into such loving home even if my new Mum is a little strange.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome lovely Tilley. You have arrived at a wonderful home. We hope to have more photos of your life at Piggyville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat and the Prairie Pigs15 August, 2019 00:37

    What a gorgeous colour your beautiful shiny coat is, Miss Tilley! We are sure you are going to be very happy at Piggyville.

    We live in Western Canada and our slave has a Tilley hat, too!

    ReplyDelete