Friday, July 5, 2019

A Piggy A-Z. H is for Honeydew

 Hi my name is Honeydew. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North
Carolina. My slave also calls me Honey-do-do because I love to leave
lots of do dos in my bed and on her lap.
This is my pink piggy bed that my Grandma Colette sent me for my
birthday. It is my favorite bed but it has many uses.  My slave carries
me around in it. She makes me feel like I am the Queen of Sheba. My bed
is also a piggy hide-a-way. Whenever a rabbit or turkey walks by I just
jump in and become invisible. It is like a piggy Tardis. My slave thinks
it is a Piggy mobile. She lets me drive it around on the kitchen floor.
Wheee!!! Sometimes I even nap on top of my bed. But I would not let my
slave take a picture of me napping. I think my slave enjoys this pink
piggy bed as much as I do. Stay tuned for more adventures of Honeydew
and Squirly in Piggyville.

2 comments:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs05 July, 2019 21:22

    You do look like the Queen of Sheba in your magic pink piggy bed, Honeydew!
    That is definitely a versatile bed/vehicle/cloak of invisibility/time machine you have there. Good for you for figuring out all those ways to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all want piggy cosies! Our Slave has never seen one like it before.

    ReplyDelete