Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Order the Undercover Guinea pigs calendar 2014!

Hi all,

I have ordered a sample of our new 2014 calendar, to see if all lovely pigtures we received are looking great in the calendar.  Thanks to everyone who sent in pigtures!

After seeing the samples and adding the holidays I can start ordering and sending out the calendars.
So if you already know you want a calendar, you can already let me know you want one by filling out the form on the 'Order calendar 2014' tab (at top of this page).
Like previous years there is a wall and a desk calendar, which cost 15 and 12,50 euros respectively, plus additional shipping costs.

Also like last years I am ordering through the Dutch version of vistaprint, which means the month and weekday names are in Dutch and the weeks start on Monday!

I will add the holidays in English, if you want any of your country's holidays added let me know and I will add them.

As usual you can nominate a shelter near the end of this year, and after all orders are sent we will vote for which shelter will get our donation.

I wanted to try ordering early this year as I noticed the prices going up near the end of the year.

Thanks all for pigticipating!
Mieke

1 comment:

  1. Aww bummer, I have been so busy at work I never got time to send in my pics until today but I'm too late! I can't wait to see all the lovely pigtures this year! Thank you for doing this again :)

    ReplyDelete