Saturday, April 21, 2012

Camera shy

J taught us not to be afraid of the camera, and she taught us well. Every time she comes up with the thing, we stop sleeping/snuggling/eating, run up to the bars, and strike a pose.

That silly human however, is not happy at all. Apparently she wants photos of sleeping/snuggling/eating instead of close ups of our nostrils.

Hrmpf..
Sjeuf
Bo
Coco says 'veggies, please?'
Pretty please?
a smile from Bo
Caption this pig!
We'd like to enter the last photo of Sjeuf for the Caption Contest. Our submission is:

I pity the fool who tries to deny me my carrots!

6 comments:

  1. Jean (misfits)21 April, 2012 15:04

    Oh Sjeuf You are sooo sweet!!! I love that little nose! When our misfits do that we give the nose a quick kiss! Our amanda used to do it daily just to get a kiss thus her nick name was kissy girl! I must admit I want to kiss your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Pepper]: Strike a pose? Check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI&ob=av2n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost + Iron Hamster21 April, 2012 19:02

    Great pigtures we love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost + Iron Hamster21 April, 2012 19:03

    oh and our caption for Sjeuf "it was only meant to be a lick my toothies got in the way now please let me out"

    ReplyDelete
  5. But piggy noses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw Jean, thank you! I love that photo because it is the first one that shows Sjeuf's pigsonality (slightly shy, yet elegant)

    ReplyDelete