Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Agents: Peggy, Daisy, Mabel & Betty!

Hello fellow-agents! We’re 4 little piggies in the UK who would like to introduce ourselves to all the other agents on this page!

 

 

I am agent Peggy. I am the boss here and get all the best food for myself – which I why I’m currently a curvy 1.3kg . I had a rubbish year last year and got cysts on my ovaries. They made me very grumpy so my human slaves sent me for an operation.  I was so cross about this that I didn’t eat for ages and lost all my lovely curves. My slaves gave me lots of sloppy food in a syringe for weeks and weeks. In the end, I got totally fed up of it and decided it was just going to be easier all round if I started eating on my own again. Here’s a picture of me trying to catch up on my sleep while the other idiots I share a cage with generally mess around and disturb my beauty sleep.

 

 

This is my sister, Agent Daisy. She’s not too bad I suppose. She’s less stupid that the other two but she does eat a lot which gets on my nerves.

 

 

This hairy little monster turned up last year, her name is Agent Mabel. As soon as she saw me, she thought I was her mum and followed me everywhere. Daisy didn’t help at all with babysitting even though I offered to give her extra cucumber. However, Agent Betty turned up a few months later and since then, Agent Mabel is generally preoccupied playing stupid baby games with her so I get a bit more peace.

 

 

Here is Agent Betty. I do try and be nice to her because her old owners didn’t want her anymore and I felt really sorry for her. The human slaves picked her up from her old owners one dark, snowy evening with a rabbit friend! Both of them were very cold because they had been outside and didn’t have a proper roof. Well, I wasn’t going to share my house with a rabbit so he carried on his journey to a nice rescue centre to find a new rabbit friend. Betty couldn’t join us for a while because she was very scared and had lice! Everyone thought she was a baby because she was very small but after a few weeks, she came to live with us and put on weight so quickly, she’s now nearly as heavy as Agent Daisy and she’s 1.5 years old! She really got on my nerves at first because as soon as I went to say ‘hi’, she’s run a mile and sit there shaking. The human slaves thought I was being nasty to her but I wasn’t! I think she was scared after living with that big, old rabbit! Anyway, we were very nice to her and shared all our stuff and now she always gets the best spots to sleep, which isn’t fair really and we were here first. Oh well...

 

 

I’ll sign off for now. Thanks for listening to our stories. Much love, Agent Peggy xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the lovely new Agents. We have had piggies come here to our piggy sanctuary that were forced to live with rabbits so we sympathise with Agent Betty. Some of us had to live outside at our previous homes and that's not very nice either.

    We are very pleased that you all have a warm and loving home now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Agent Betty had some nasty wounds from the bunny :-( but they're all better now. He was a lovely bunny but much bigger than her and very lively. She still has a few problems. She was being fed rabbit food at her old home so she couldn't walk properly when she came here. She runs around just fine now but her legs and toes are all a bit wonky. The vet says its because she was undernourished when she was growing. We let her have all our best snuggly beds but she's starting to get a bit bossy and actually runs up to us and shouts at us if she spots us in one of 'her' beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome new agents wow does Mabel have mad hair or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paws! *cute overload*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely agents! Welcome to all 4 of you! I love your hairs!!!

    ReplyDelete