Saturday, October 1, 2011

Meet Undercover Agent 007GP



My friend Sammy invited me to become one of the Undercover Guinea Pigs. I thought that sounded like fun, so I decided maybe I would try it out. I chose Agent 007GP as my undercover name, since I am the 7th member of the Story Piggy herd. Also, since I have been told that I am such a smart and handsome guy, I guess my spy name fits me. My hobby is eating, and my favorite food is fresh hay. I love to play with it, bury myself in it, and, of course, eat it. I am a newly adopted member of the Story Piggies, so I am not quite sure what my favorite toy is yet, but I know that one of my favorites is my hay bowl. I love to head butt it around my cage and flip it over. I just can't leave it on my shelf with all of that good hay sitting in it. I have to bring it down to the floor of my cage where I can run through it, hide in it and play with it. When I am tired of that, I eat some and fall asleep on it so it will be right where I left it when I wake up. I have to get my beauty sleep so I will remain such a handsome boar. That way I will be able to live up to my spy name "007GP". I look forward to some exciting cases with the other Undercover Guinea Pigs.




Can you guess my real name?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Agent 007GP! You are indeed quite handsome, whee love your shiny multicolored coat. Since your spy name is 007GP, we shall hazard a guess that your name is James? or Bond maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Surrey Squeakers02 October, 2011 09:58

    Ooooooh we think you are very handsome Agent 007GP! You have caused quite a stir amongst us girlies. We are sorry to say that we don't know your real name, but we look forward to finding out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know who this agent is so we will give you some clues.

    His real name is the same as a sweet treat if you break it into two parts it would be something you spread on bread followed by an alcoholic drink favoured by the Scottish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Surrey Squeakers02 October, 2011 10:17

    Ah, thank you! We were puzzling over Butter Whisky with that clue, then we got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a sweet pig. A big welcome Agent 007GP! Cant wait to do some secret agent work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My real name is Butterscotch, aka Scotchie, Story. I am the newest member of the Story Piggies herd. We live in Joliet, Illinois. I am a Beige, Satin, Crested guinea pig with butterscotch colored markings and red eyes. My Mommie, Debra, says I am very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete