Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Got a Hamster I Got a Sheep!!!

I, Agent Incognito, would like to announce that I now have a little
brother! His name is Ethan, and on Sunday he celebrated his three-week
anniversary with us. He came to us from a rescue after his family
surrendered him at two days old.

You know how Hector is really a hamster? Well, Ethan is a little sheep,
I think, although the rescue lady said he is a Texel. He has gray
"pants" and a bit of a gray "mask" around his eyes and is white in the
middle. In his coloration, he kind of reminds me of my older brother,
Tumbleweed AKA Master of Disguise (RIP).

This little sheep is a great friend to me, but, wow, is he active. He
runs all over the cage, popcorning and throwing himself into cozies,
under cardboard "roofs," and into our wooden A-frame. Will send a photo
when I can. He is so fast he is hard to photograph!

Agent Incognito

Welcome Ethan, with all these new mini (pigs??) around we will sooon have more agents in training than actual agents (rolls on the floor laughing)

Ghost

2 comments:

  1. A big piggy welcome to your little brother, Agent Incognito.

    Some of us here at Piggyfriends are really sheep in disguise, especially Agent Minty.

    We look forward to pigtures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww we would love to see a pigture:) A little sheep is just what you needed:) A big welcome from the misfits;)

    ReplyDelete