Friday, July 2, 2010

4th July Report from Agent Cannonball

Agent Cannonball reporting in! Last night me heard some loud pops. Me wasn't scared and me squeaked around to investigate. Me heard that the neighbors are warming up fireworks for the weekend. Me was told I could sit on a cushion and watch the fireworks soon. Me doesn't know what they are, but me hopes that wheee can eat them. Me will widdle on the cushion if wheeee don't get yummies! Actually me may do that anyway!

Here me and piggy buddy with my fancy hat! Me is the fuzzy black piggy. Doesn't me look daper? I let the chubby golden wear me hat too, me is on good behavior for the holiday. Me is ready to celebrate with fireworks!

Agent Cannonball



2 comments:

  1. Whee love your hat, you are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such sweet looking piggies!!! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete