Monday, June 28, 2010

Why are Humans so Dumb???

Mummy phoned up the internet humans who told her she needed a new disk and they would send one in 3 working days.

3 working days came and went no disk, Mummy phoned again disk out of stock they would send another one.

Saturday disk arrives me gets all excited Mummy tries it same problem, Daddy looks its the same disk we had already!!! Stupid stupid humans.

Mummy phones again they will send new disk in 3 working days, back to square one.

As you can imagine me is not a happy pig about this.

Health update me has gained a little weight now 943g and me has allowed Mummy to syringe me some food and some herbal medicine.

Dont worry piggies me is still resisting the syringe most of the time and pushing food out with my tongue.

1 comment:

  1. Agent Thorntons reporting.

    Please do not resist the syringe Agent F. A few weeks ago I was very ill with a nasty URI and my breathing was so bad that I could not eat for myself. It is only thanks to our wonderful Rodentologists' medicines and a lot of syringe feeding that I am still here to type this.

    Our Slaves are only doing their best to make us well so please go along with it.

    Good news about the weight gain!

    We all hope that your computer is soon up and running. We were without ours for a long time when Slave's old machine went to the Computer Bridge and it is very annoying.

    ReplyDelete