Friday, November 30, 2012

Introducing Agent Schilling!

Real Name?  Fergie
Secret Agent Name?  Agent Schilling.  My dad named me this after Curt Schilling, a famous baseball pitcher, because I am great at throwing things!  Mostly I just throw my poop over the edge of the cage to get my humans' attention, but sometimes I throw other things, too.  Piles of hay, pellets….my entire pellet bowl.  Throwing things is fun!
Where do you live?  I live in California with my 2 piggy slaves and 2 piggy sisters, Agent Peanut and Agent Kelly.  
Favourite Food?  I only eat healthy food – I can be kind of a snob.  I love my KMS pellets and fresh hay, along with various lettuce types.  But don't stick junk food in my face like apples or fruit – no way! 
Favourite Hobby?  I like to harass my sisters and throw poop.  Sometimes mom calls me an "angry little nugget" when I harass my sisters or give my slaves The Stink Eye. 
Favourite Toy?  Poop?  I sure do love to throw that stuff!  Mom says this is not a good habit for a princess like me to have, but I just can't help myself!

5 comments:

  1. Agent Schilling, its hard to believe that a piggy with your chubby cheeks could give the stink eye to anyone ;) We must commend you on your throwing skills though.. it must take some heavy lifting to throw an entire bowl around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to believe such an angelic little peeg could be a poop thrower- it seems more of a boar thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Agent Schilling! You have a very sweet piggy face. A very good trait for using on the humans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Agent Schilling. You are a very strong piggy to be able to throw a bowl! We prefer to keep our bowls in our pens so that Slave can refill them on demand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well mom made the mistake once of getting us a bowl she thought was "cute" from the store. That silly thing was made for cat treats, not big strong piggies like me, so I tossed it away! Once I got my standard pellet bowl back, I was happy and have left it alone :)
    ~Agent Schilling

    ReplyDelete