Thursday, November 29, 2012

Introducing Agent Peanut!

Real Name?  Jaina (pronounced Jay-nuh; I am named after a beautiful princess in World of Warcraft!)
Secret Agent Name?  Agent Peanut, thanks to my colors and how cute and little I am….er, was, once upon a time, before all this extra chub showed up!
Where do you live?  I live with 2 piggy slaves and 2 piggy sisters (Agent Schilling and Agent Kelly) in California. 
Favourite Food?  What food isn't good food?!  I love pellets, fresh hay, lettuce, carrots, and especially fresh peppers from the garden.  I will eat anything…I especially love when my mom lets me sneak a piece of apple or lets me lick banana off her fingers – YUM!
Favourite Hobby?  Sleeping and looking cute. 
Favourite Toy?  My cuddle cups.  They are comfy to sleep in, and fun to hide under!

4 comments:

  1. Bell pepper fresh from the garden sounds tasty, no wonder you look like you're about to take a sizeable chomp agent Peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Agent Peanut, aren't you quite the adorable little peeg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky piggy with a piggy-sized garden-fresh green pepper! Welcome Agent Peanut, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Agent Peanut. Slave's sons play World of Warcraft.

    ReplyDelete