Thursday, July 1, 2010

Agent Incognito

Agent Incognito has the colouring to be a tortoiseshell or a brindle he has red and black hair.

To be a tortoiseshell he would need to have smooth hair and distinct patches of red and black with no mixing of colours.

To be a brindle he would also need to be smooth haired but this time the red and black hairs would intermingle evenly.

Lets meet Agent Incognito

Hi AgentF, Thank you for your condolences on Agent Master of Disguise's passing. I know that in his short time as an agent, he helped make the world a better place, and I can only hope that I will be able to do half as good a job.

 I am honored that you need a tortoiseshell gp and have invited me to become a secret agent. I am still feeling sad, but my mom said I would feel better if I helped others, so I stand at the ready. Included are my answers to your questionnaire, and a photo.

 Thank you again.

Your friend,Friday

 Secret Agent Name? Agent Incognito

 Why did you chose the Name? I always wear a mask. :)

 Favourite food? Cucumber -- yum!

Favourite hobby? Jumping on my (low) shelf in the kitchen to ask for  food.

 Favourite toy? My bell, which I love to ring.

 Any other comments? I hope to carry on in the tradition of all brave piggies who've worked to make the world a better place.

[caption id="attachment_823" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Agent Incognito with his Black Secret Agent Mask ;)"][/caption]

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Agent Incognito. What a smart piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big welcome to Agent Incognito! We love your name and you are sure a handsome pigger too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuuuute piggy! Very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! You are so pretty, we love your whirls.

    ReplyDelete