Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dashing DEW (Dark Eyed White)

Agent Minty is the nearest me can find to a DEW piggy lets meet him

Hi Agent F,

I would be delighted to join the list of secret agents. Slave will have told you that I am not exactly what you are looking for so if a proper smooth coated DEW contacts you, I will step aside and he/she can take my place. Slave also wishes you good luck in finding a Lunkarya, as she has never seen one except in pigtures.

Slave has lots of pigtures of me but the only one not showing the ginger ring around my left eye is the one that I have attached, which is of me with my best friend, Copper. If this is not suitable, let me know and I will borrow her camera so that Copper can take a better one.

Now as to the questionnaire.

Real name - Polo
Secret Agent Name - Minty
You will guess why I chose this name but I wonder if our overseas friends will know why.
I was born in January 2009, the same as my friend, Copper, with whom I share a pen. We both arrived at our Rodentologists on the same day when we were 5 weeks old and were rehomed here together.
We live at Piggyfriends in S.E.England.
My favourie food is everything except for carrots, which Copper eats for me.
My favourite toy is Copper as we play together all the time when we are not eating.
Hobby? Well I suppose that must be eating and climbing up the wire of our pen shouting for more to eat. I am watchpig for our room and let the others know when Slave is coming with our meals.

My eyes really are dark but Slave's camera makes them look a little red. Probably something to do with all that red from Copper's coat. She can't find the disk to re-install Photoshop on her new computer so I hope that this is OK.

Thank you for inviting me.

Polo Piggyfriend.

[caption id="attachment_782" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Agent Minty Checking out the Girls "][/caption]

Would you believe a DEW should be pure white with no other colours in the hair (dont turn around Agent Minty) the hair should be smooth and the eyes should be black, the ears and foot pads should be pink.

For our overseas friends this is what a Polo sweet is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_(sweet)

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome fuzzy pig! Welcome Agent Minty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Agent Minty!! You are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete