Saturday, April 17, 2010

They Hay Review Part 4

My 4th hay is Oxbow Botanical Hay, this is even more of a treat hay than my Excel Herbage.

Oxbow Botanical Hay comes in a 425g bag and costs Mummy £6.63 (she must really really love me)

This hay is a lovely fresh green colour and contains timothy hay and 3 of the following herbs depending on season, chamomile, lemon verbena, lavendar or red clover blossoms.

At the moment mine definetely has lavendar and chamomile but me cant doesnt know the third one (must be a blonde moment)

The strands are medium to long and again they are stalky not soft.

Me doesnt care as me is definetely not going to sleep on them, Mummy would not be impressed at that price for bedding heeheehee.

This hay is really really yummy and me gives it a 10 out of 10.

Maybe its because Mummy spoils us with treat hay that we turn our noses up at normal hay........

No comments:

Post a Comment